USC’s Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner students are able to utilize loans and scholarships to fund their education. Loans are administered by the USC Financial Aid Office. Through the USC Financial Aid Office, you can find more information about Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness and the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Nursing Industry Scholarships
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Scholarship
Amount: $1,000 to $3,000
Description: This is for master’s in nursing students. Eligibility varies according to award, though all require applicants to be nurse practitioners, AANP members and U.S. citizens.
The Nurses’ Float Scholarship Fund Graduate
Description: This scholarship is for BSN to MSN students. A 3.0 GPA is required.
University Scholarships and Fellowships
Many USC-affiliated organizations offer competitive scholarships to qualifying students who demonstrate merit, financial need, and campus and community involvement.
- Norman Topping Student Aid Fund
- USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association Scholarship
- USC Black Alumni Association Scholarship
- USC Lambda LGBT Alumni Association Scholarship
- USC Latino Alumni Association Scholarship
- USC Graduate School Scholarship Opportunities
- Town and Gown Scholarships
- University Staff Club Graduate Scholarships
Professional Organization and Foundation Resources
This is a partial listing of scholarship funds available to social work and graduate-level students, some of which promote community building, social justice and other social work-related ideas.
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment
- National Institutes of Health
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Additionally, you should consult other financial aid sources through local libraries, online search engines, federal agencies, private foundations and organizations.